Dr. Robert D Ficalora M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Robert Ficalora practices Geriatric Medicine in Rochester, MN. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Ficalora works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Changing morning report: evaluation of a transition to an interactive mixed-learner format in an internal medicine residency program.
- Clinician attitudes toward biostatistics.
- Behaviors of highly professional resident physicians.
- Experience with a medical education research group at the Mayo Clinic.
- Musculoskeletal injection.
- Determining reliability of clinical assessment scores in real time.
- 52-year-old woman with intractable nausea and vomiting.
- A strategy to reduce interruptions at hospital morning report.
- Milestones and Competency-Based Medical Education in Internal Medicine.
- Establishing the First Residency Program in a New Sponsoring Institution: Addressing Regional Physician Workforce Needs.
- Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert D Ficalora M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
VINCENNES, IN 47591Get Direction
Dr. Robert D Ficalora M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ficalora
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Mohammad Albaba MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Douglas M Zerbe M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Scott C Litin M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elise C Carey M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Aroonsiri Howell MD MPH200 1st St Sw Rochester MN 55905
- Neha Sharma MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905