Dr. Matthew Paul Keisling D.O.
Pathologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pathology245 N 15th St Mail Stop 435 Philadelphia PA, 19102
Dr. Matthew Keisling practices Pediatric Pathology in Philadelphia, PA. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Keisling is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
Dr. Matthew Paul Keisling D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44308Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Paul Keisling D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keisling
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- New Cancer Therapy Shows Promise to Treat a Rare Type of Lymphoma
A new treatment for cancer, called checkpoint inhibitors, are showing promise with several types of cancer, including a rare type of lymphoma, called gray zone lymphoma.Immune checkpoint inhibitors are drugs produced by pharmaceutical companies that are often made of antibodies. Researchers are...
- Do I have Kidney Stones Because of my Diet?
When we talk about kidney stones we are referring to a condition that forms stones in the urinary system. These are crystal ball-like structures that accumulate in the ureter and bladder. They form different shapes and sizes. Some are microscopic while others are the size of a golf ball. The kidney...
- Can a Piercing Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain syndrome that affects approximately 3 to 9 million American adults. The symptoms of fibro include painful, tender joints and awful body pain. These tender joints are sensitive to pressure in fibromyalgia patients. The healthcare community doesn't fully understand what...
- Celiac Disease: What to Eat
Not many people fully understand celiac disease, but perhaps know a person or two who is suffering from or has been diagnosed with the disease. Moreover, according to the Celiac Disease Foundation, most people with celiac disease are undiagnosed or ignorant about the condition. While most people...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Judy Pascasio Other3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Maria Brescia Queenan MD3400 Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Rebecca Linn MD3400 SPRUCE ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Jeanette M Camacho MD1 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Jean-pierre De chadarevian MD3601 A St Philadelphia PA 19134
- Dr. Adrian Mayo Marinovich M.D.160 E ERIE AVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19134