Dr. Chatree Wongjirad practices Neuropathology in Bismarck, ND. Dr. Wongjirad studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medicine At Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 1969
Chulalongkom University / Faculty of Medicine 1969
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Suny Buffalo Affil Hosps, Neurology; Good Samaritan Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Christ Hosp, Neurological Surgery; French-Polycl Med S-Hl Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Chatree Wongjirad MD's Practice location
Bismarck, ND 58501Get Direction
BISMARCK, ND 58501Get Direction
Dr. Chatree Wongjirad MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Real Link Between Agent Orange and Parkinson's Disease
Veterans are people who have served or worked for a long time in a job or task that he or she specialized in, but in most countries, this term is usually used to describe a person who has done the same in the armed forces or military. A veteran doesn’t have to be in the war for some time as even...
- Laser Shoes Help Parkinson’s Patients in Freezing Episodes
As someone gets older, they are more at risk for neurodegenerative diseases. Among these diseases is Parkinson's, which affects a patient's movements and motor skills.Parkinson’s disease does not only result from old age. It also has been shown to occur more frequently among men who are...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- How Many People with Fibromyalgia Suffer in Silence?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease that affects up to five million people in the United States. But even with this large number, there are still people who often go undiagnosed or are wrongly diagnosed, silently living with the disease.Experts believe that there are still many people around the world...
- Joining Support Groups for Parkinson's Disease
For patients with Parkinson’s Disease, surrounding themselves with motivating and supportive people matters more than anything else, but the encouraging words from friends and family may still sometimes not be enough. With that in mind, some people join support groups for Parkinson’s primarily...
- What are the Different Stages of Alzheimer's Disease?
The symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease are seen years after the start of the disease, until the person remains ignorant about the presence of the condition. Symptoms begin to appear as the damage to brain cells increases with progress of the disease. The disease often passes through three stages –...
- Dr. Syed shiraz Hyder M.D.3123 N 14th Street Bismarck ND 58501
- Dr. Jess A Miller MD10900 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Stephanie Ann lill Miller MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. James B. Ragland MD1033 Basin Ave Bismarck ND 58504
- Mr. Berislav Spahija MD16687 St Clair Ave East Liverpool OH 43920
- . Richard Arazi315 N Washington St Viborg SD 57070