Dr. Ivan Antonevich MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine1611 Nw 12th Ave Box 016960 (m851) Miami FL, 33136
My father, a professor at Polytechnical University, has always nurtured my interest in the technical sciences, physics, and mathematics, as did my mother, a structural engineer and architect. Both als ...
Education and Training
Doneckij Medicinskij Universitet 1994
Donetsk National Medical University Medical
M. Gorky Donetsk National Medical University Faculty of General Medicine 1994
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers 2001
- New York Medical College Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel) Program
- PAIN MANAGEMENT, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, MIAMI, FL 2004
- Pain Medicine Fellowship, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital 2005
Dr. Ivan Antonevich MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Ivan Antonevich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Antonevich
Avoid this so-called "doctor".
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Shingles?
What are shingles?Shingles is a painful rash in the skin caused by the chicken pox virus, varicella-zoster. This skin condition usually appears in the form of a band, strip, or a small area in the body. Shingles is sometimes referred to as herpes zoster. ...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Dr. Thoma Pontinen M.D.9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Sergio Lenchig M.D.1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Padmaja Yatham M.D.14601 SW 29th St. MIRAMAR FL 33027
- Dr. Nancy Lea Erickson DO601 N Flamingo Rd Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Rosemary Daly DO1951 SW 172ND AVE MIRAMAR FL 33029
- Dr. Moises Lustgarten M.D.8900 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176