Dr. Devika Patel is a pediatrician practicing in DUBLIN, CA. Dr. Patel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Patel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Patel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Devika Patel MD's Practice location
DUBLIN, CA 94568Get Direction
Devika Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Elizabeth Ancheta MD4050 Dublin Blvd Dublin CA 94568
- Dr. Lauren Michelle Weger M.D.4050 Dublin Blvd Dublin CA 94568
- Dr. Rosanna Lai MD4050 Dublin Blvd Dublin CA 94568
- Dr. Ilana Michelle Sherer MD4050 DUBLIN BLVD DUBLIN CA 94568
- Dr. Suszanne Bernat M.D.4050 DUBLIN BLVD DUBLIN CA 94568
- Nicole Christine Glenn M.D.4050 DUBLIN BLVD DUBLIN CA 94568