Mr. Nathan C Devabose M.D.
Internist10425 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL, 34608
Dr. Nathan Devabose is an internist practicing in Spring Hill, FL. Dr. Devabose specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Devabose provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Saint Vincent Hospital, Worcester 1993
- NEUROLOGY, MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MADRAS, IN 1984
- VASCULAR MEDICINE, CLEVELAND CLINIC, CLEVELAND, OH 1995
- Vascular Medicine - Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH
Experience & Accolades
- MemberRegional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Member Oak Hill Hospital
Mr. Nathan C Devabose M.D.'s Practice location
Spring Hill, FL 34608Get Direction
SPRING HILL, FL 34606Get Direction
Mr. Nathan C Devabose M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.11123 County Line Rd Spring Hill FL 34609-5615
- Yamitza Cordero Ferrer5350 Spring Hill Dr. Spring Hill Fl 34606
- Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP14378 Spring Hill Dr Spring Hill FL 34609
- Dr. Florenda L. Fortner M.D.5535 GRAND BLVD NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34652
- Dr. Christine M Behan M.D.14153 Yosemite Dr Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. Calin V Pop MD4215 Rachel Boulevard Spring Hill FL 34607