Dr. Randy Tashjian is a pathologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Tashjian is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Tashjian can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Tashjian may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Randy Shahe Tashjian MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37216Get Direction
Dr. Randy Shahe Tashjian MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Lester D. r. Thompson M.D.5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Angela Treml M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Jian-hua Qiao M.D.1401 S Grand Ave Los Angeles CA 90015
- Dr. Amir Behdad M.D.8700 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Neil J. Rawlinson M.D.7300 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Stephan Robert Grigorian M.D.800 S Central Ave Glendale CA 91204