Dr. Louis A Musso D.O.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery3336 S 4155 W Suite 306 Salt Lake City UT, 84120
Dr. Louis Musso is a vascular surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Musso specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Musso diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Louis A Musso D.O.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84120Get Direction
FORT MOHAVE, AZ 86426Get Direction
Dr. Louis A Musso D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Musso
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Harrison M Lazarus MD3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Steven Charles Simper MD1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kevin John Bruen M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Peter Bolek Brant-zawadzki MD50 North Medical Drive Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Michelle Tower Mueller MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Kenneth B Seifert MD1250 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124