Dr. Mohamad Morad is a hospitalist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Morad specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Morad manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Morad works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
University Of Damascus Faculty Of Med Damascus Syria MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Mohamad Mudar Morad M.D's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470Get Direction
Dr. Mohamad Mudar Morad M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morad
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Minneapolis Reporter Inspired to Help Children with Crohn's Disease
TV reporter Sonya Goins was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in college and has had more surgeries than she can count. She lives with the pain of her autoimmune disorder every single day and yet is known to others as having a tireless mixture of gratitude and grit.Goins and Mark Baker worked together...
- What Are the Most Common Medications For Diabetes?
Diabetes is often quoted as a 'silent killer.' According to available statistics, the total number of diabetics patients in India is estimated about 50 million. In 2030, it is expected that about 80 million of our population will suffer from diabetes. About 50,000 of the affected have their legs...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Luke Stephenson1100 Central Ave Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Tahir Mahmood D.O.601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Dr. Jason Aaron Cohen M.D.5400 Gibson Se Albuquerque NM 87108
- Dr. Ryan Michael Urich M.D.601 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87102
- Rabih Atallah MD3500 W Wheatland Rd Dallas TX 75237
- Dr. Carisa A Lee MDPmg Ob Hospitalist Albuquerque NM 87106