Dr. Leonor Salamanca Pagtakhan so MD
Pediatrician156 Island Creek Rd Pikeville KY, 41501
Dr. Leonor Pagtakhan so is a pediatrician practicing in Pikeville, KY. Dr. Pagtakhan so is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pagtakhan so diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pagtakhan so can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Manila Central Univ- Coll Of Med- Caloocan City- Manila- Philippines 1965
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Allergy Testing
- Allergen Immunotherapy (allergy Shots)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Lab Services
- Allergy Evaluation And Treatment
- St Clare'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Baystate Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Baystate Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Leonor Salamanca Pagtakhan so MD's Practice location
Dr. Leonor Salamanca Pagtakhan so MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pagtakhan so
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Dr. Chad Fite M.D.306 Hospital Dr South Williamson KY 41503
- Dr. Rakesh Sachdeva M.D.1330 S MAYO TRL PIKEVILLE KY 41501
- Dr. Sonja Terry Webb M.D.93 Pickett Ln Prestonsburg KY 41653
- Dr. Gopal R Majmundar MD11217 Main Street Martin KY 41649
- Dr. Shobha Haridas MD911 BYPASS RD PIKEVILLE KY 41501
- Dr. Kishore Gadikota M.D.911 BYPASS RD PIKEVILLE KY 41501