Satori Poch is an acupuncturist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Poch evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Poch treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Satori Poch L.AC.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23236Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23294Get Direction
Satori Poch L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC5231 Hickory Park Dr. Glen Allen Virginia 23059
- Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.5500 MONUMENT AVE STE R RICHMOND VA 23226
- Ming Su M OF ACUPUNCTURIST3601 W Hundred Rd Chester VA 23831
- Diane Marie Lowry L.AC.5030 Sadler Pl Glen Allen VA 23060
- Patricia Luksch M.AC., L.AC., DIPLAC13622 Hull Street Rd Midlothian VA 23112
- Mr. Sean Steven Honea L.AC8730 STONY POINT PKWY RICHMOND VA 23235