Dr. Shaun Bhatty is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Bhatty performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Shaun M.z. Bhatty MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
CHARLESTON, WV 25304Get Direction
Dr. Shaun M.z. Bhatty MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Dr. Charles Allen Joyner M.D.7401 Beaufont Springs Dr Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Kelly M. w. Mcdonnell D.O.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Grewal M.D.8243 Meadowbridge Road Mechanicsville VA 23116
- Dr. Frederick Tehbek Han M.D.1250 E Marshall St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Daniel V Alexander D.O.2660 Tate Blvd SE Hickory NC 28602
- Dr. Robert E Sperry M.D.7611 Forest Ave Henrico VA 23229