Dr. Samer Kassar practices Neuropathology in Marion, IL. Dr. Kassar studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Samer Kassar MD's Practice location
Marion, IL 62959Get Direction
DYER, IN 46311Get Direction
Dr. Samer Kassar MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy, or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Raises Awareness One Joke at a Time
No matter the boundaries that some may face, there are several people who manage to push past them, and serve as an inspiration by going above and beyond. One of these people is 27-year-old Steve Way.Steve Way currently works as a substitute teacher by day, and a stand-up comedian at night. However,...
- Why "I'll Push You" Is an Inspiring Film for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
"I'll Push You" is a film that follows two friends who make the decision to take a journey lasting 500 miles. For any set of friends, this would be intimidate, but these two friends aren't a normal pair. Justin, one of the friends in the film, was diagnosed with a neuromuscular illness. The...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- Dr. Bill Petit, Only Survivor of Brutal Slaying of Family, Honors Wife with MS Foundation
Bill Petit, the lone survivor in the brutal home invasion that left his entire family dead, has come into the spotlight lately as he considers running for office. He explains that the heartbreak never really does go away, but it does get easier. He says, "I used to have gut wrenching weeks in a...
- Dr. Robin Levy-Miller M.D.8825 FM 580 San Saba Texas 76877
- Dr. Lori M Guyton M.D.3301 Logan Dr Herrin IL 62948
- Tiffany Ward MD3350 La Jolla Village Dr San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Bhargav Arvindbabu Trivedi M.D.305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Alejandro Hornik MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Fakhre Alam MD305 W Jackson St Carbondale IL 62901