Dr. Mark Halsey is a dermatologist practicing in Sag Harbor, NY. Dr. Halsey specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Halsey diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of South Florida College of Medicine M.D. 2011
Massachusetts Institute Of Technology Bachelor of Science
American Board of Dermatology
Pediatric Dermatology (Dermatology)
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology- 2015
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor NYU 2016 - Present
- General Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Professional Member Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Professional Member Greater New York Dermatologic Association
- University of Massachusetts 2015
- Harvard/Boston Childrens Hospital 2016
Mark A. Halsey MD's Practice location
Sag Harbor, NY 11963Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mark A. Halsey MD | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mark A. Halsey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Halsey
- 5 Tips to Avoid Melanoma
Melanoma is a very common type of skin cancer. In some countries, melanoma rates are increasing despite the fact that it is one of the most preventable cancers. Some people face more risk of melanoma than others. Once you understand your risk, you will be more inclined to take preventive measures to...
- Eating Fruits and Vegetables for Radiant Skin
According to a new study, eating more fruits and vegetables is a natural way to have a healthy skin hue. Researchers suggest that the different shades of red and yellow noticed in the skin of white people are based on the number of servings of fruit and vegetables they eat daily. Fruits and...
- What is Scabies?
Scabies is a skin disease caused by the infestation of the mite, Sarcoptes scabiei. These organisms are too small to be seen with naked eye. Infestation by this mite is common worldwide. People of all age groups may be affected by this skin condition and is very common in areas that are congested,...
- What are the Topical Treatments for Psoriasis?
The most popular treatment options for psoriasis are topical applications, like creams, lotions, and foams. These formulations are applied on the skin or scalp directly to reduce the symptoms. There are a number of options available for the treatment of psoriasis are unique to each individual who...
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Dr. Roy Stern Seidenberg M.D.325 Meeting House Lane Building 1 Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Dendy Elizabeth Engelman M.D.223 W Montauk Hwy Hampton Bays NY 11946
- Dr. Antoinette Plocek Notaro M.D.13405 Main Rd. Mattituck NY 11952
- Dr. Elliot Theodore Weiss M.D.325 Meeting House Lane Building 1 Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Jessica J. Krant M.D.325 Meeting House Lane Building 1 Southampton NY 11968
- Dr. Bernard William Berger MD319 Hampton Road Southampton NY 11968