Dr. Sebastiano Didato is a general surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Didato specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Didato provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Sebastiano Didato M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
CONCORD, NH 03301Get Direction
Dr. Sebastiano Didato M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What are the Surgeries Used in Treating Gallstones?
Right below the liver is a small sac known as the gallbladder. Its function is to hold bile until it is required. The bile helps in the digestion/breakdown of fats. When fats are noticed by the gallbladder, it pushes the bile concentrate towards the small intestine through contractions.Bile pigment,...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Gayane Badalian-Very33 Sherman Road Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Dr. Hany Magdy Takla M.D, MRCS955 Main St Winchester MA 01890
- Rita Sadowski M.D.14 Prospect Street Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Christopher G Boyd M.D.110 Francis St Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Paul J Gemis M.D.140 Haverhill St Andover MA 01810