Dr. Margo Singer PSY.D.
Psychologist | School130 BERLIN RD NEW OXFORD PA, 17350
Margo Singer is a psychologist practicing in NEW OXFORD, PA. Margo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Margo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Margo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Margo Singer PSY.D.'s Practice location
NEW OXFORD, PA 17350Get Direction
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Top 5 Signs You Might Be a Narcissist
A person may not even be aware of the fact that he is suffering from narcissism as it is extremely difficult to identify with very few symptoms. Such symptoms may only be identified by a trained therapist. A person suffering from narcissism should always consult a therapist to control his...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Dr. Polly M. Rost PH.D.807 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Richard E Carlson PH.D.401 Allegheny Ave Hanover PA 17331
- Dr. Cynthia A Cox PHD807 S George St York PA 17403
- Dr. Christopher E Silva PHD40 V Twin Dr Gettysburg PA 17325
- Dr. Allen R Miller PHD1600 S George St York PA 17403
- Mrs. Linda Knighton Collevecchio PHD3995 East Market Street York PA 17402