Dr. Jean-francois Tremblay is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in PARK RIDGE, IL. Dr. Tremblay specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Tremblay often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Jean-francois Tremblay M.D.'s Practice location
PARK RIDGE, IL 60068Get Direction
Jean-francois Tremblay M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- What Is an Anal Fissure?
What is an anal fissure?The anal canal is a short tube surrounded by muscle at the end of the rectum. An anal fissure is a small crack, tear, or rip in the anal canal lining. Anal fissure is often very small, but can cause you severe pain. The pain gets worse after passing stool and normally last...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- Dr. Amy Halverson MD680 N Lake Shore Dr Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Michael Francis Mcgee M.D.676 N Saint Clair St Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Joshua M Eberhardt M.D.Cleveland Clinic 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Johan Fredrik Nordenstam MD2800 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Dana Michelle Hayden M.D.1700 W. Van Buren St. Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Theodore J Saclarides M.D.1725 W Harrison Chicago IL 60612