Dr. Ashton Murray is a speech language pathologist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Murray specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Murray evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Murray helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Ashton Murray M.S., CF-SLP's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10001Get Direction
Ms. Ashton Murray M.S., CF-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Ms. Joan Diane Kamerman SLP14737 CHARTER RD JAMAICA NY 11435
- Feigi Halberstam Other1651 Coney Island Ave Brooklyn NY 11230
- Ms. Renee Yvette Banks CCC-SLP11520 142ND ST SOUTH OZONE PARK NY 11436
- Dr. Anna Cintron abenis M.S., PSY.D.1225 Gerard Avenue Bronx NY 10452
- Alexandra Troitino M.S., CCC-SLP108 GALLOWS HILL RD CRANFORD NJ 07016
- Allison Traister708 3RD AVE NEW YORK NY 10017