Dr. Roger K Khouri MD
Doctor580 Crandon Blvd. Suite 102 Key Biscayne FL, 33149
Dr. Roger K. Khouri is a Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the Key Biscayne area for more than 25 years. Dr. Khouri is experienced in Breast Augmentation, Prophylactic Reconstruction ...
Education and Training
American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon Bachelor of Science Biology & Chemistry 1977
American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon Medical Doctor 1981
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS- Surgery of the Hand
- Best Scientific Paper of the Year 1999 American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Annual Meeting, Dallas
- Godina Lecture Award of the American Society for Reconstructive Micros 2001 San Diego
- ESPRAS Great Debate winner, Breast Augmentation: Implants vs Fat Graft 2009 Rhodos, Greece
- Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Deformity Correction
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Lift Without Implants
- Reconstruction After Masectomy
- Reconstruction After Lumpectomy
- Prophylactic Reconstruction
- Reconstructions After Failed Implant
- Reconstructions After Failed Flap
- Professional Member American Association for Hand Surgery
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society for Peripheral Nerve
- Professional Member American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Professional Member American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Professional Member A.U.B. Surgical Society
- Professional Member Cell Transplant Society
- Professional Member Converse Society
- Professional Member European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
- Professional Member Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American University of Beirut; Beirut, Lebanon Medical Doctor General Surgery 1985
- Brown University Affiliated Hospitals Plastic Surgery 1987
Dr. Roger K Khouri MD's Practice location
COCONUT GROVE, FL 33133Get Direction
Dr. Roger K Khouri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khouri
- Silvia m.
Best Decision of my life.
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Ralph G Nader MD4308 Alton Rd Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Gregory W Michael MD4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Alejandro Ferro M.D.4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Salomon Esquenazi MD2441 SW 37th Avenue Miami FL 33145
- Dr. Joseph I Fernandez MD8940 Sw 88th St Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Pedro A Sanchez-diaz M.D.8080 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144