Dr. David Jantzen is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Jantzen specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Mr. David William Jantzen M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
PEORIA, IL 61603Get Direction
Mr. David William Jantzen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Osamah Taha Aldoss M.D.989200 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Poterucha D.O.982055 Nebraska Medical Center Omaha NE 68198
- Aswathy Kumar Vaikom house M.B.B.S.982185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jennifer Winter MD, MCR988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. David Wendell Bearl M.D.985524 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Kristina K Rauser-foltz M.D.982185 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198