Dr. Juliana Seungmi Paik M.D.
Pediatrician44274 George Cushman Ct Suite 106 Temecula CA, 92592
Dr. Juliana Paik is a pediatrician practicing in Temecula, CA. Dr. Paik is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Paik diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Paik can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1994
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1994
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Univ Of Mi Hosps, Pediatrics Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- U Mich Mc
Dr. Juliana Seungmi Paik M.D.'s Practice location
Temecula, CA 92592Get Direction
Dr. Juliana Seungmi Paik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Paik
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Dr. Donna Krepak D.O.29645 Rancho California Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Theodore Chiwan Ng M.D.3875 Avocado Blvd La Mesa CA 91941
- Dr. Daniel C Robbins DO27555 Ynez Rd Temecula CA 92591
- Dr. Claudia Susana Camacho M.D.44274 George Cushman Ct Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Sylvia Ann Johnson M.D.44274 George Cushman Ct Temecula CA 92592
- Dr. Anthony Adam Horner M.D.25485 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562