Dr. Brian Lea is a cardiologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Lea specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lea also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Brian Alan Lea M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
PADUCAH, KY 42003Get Direction
Dr. Brian Alan Lea M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- David Cassidy2325 The Woods Lane Lexington Kentucky 40502
- Dr. Khaled M. Ziada MD900 South Limestone Street Lexington Kentucky 40536-0200
- Dr. Suresh Rekhraj M.D.100 N Eagle Creek Dr Lexington KY 40509
- Dr. David L. Keedy M.D.1221 S Broadway Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Paula W Hollingsworth MD1720 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Adrian Werner Messerli MD1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504