Dr. Julian B Hill MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS, 38801
Dr. Julian Hill is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Hill specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Julian B Hill MD's Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Dr. Julian B Hill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Dr. Andrew H Kellum MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Christopher C Croot MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. David G Morris MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Gideon P Ewing MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Charles W Montgomery MD961south Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Paschal P Wilson M.D.961 S GLOSTER ST TUPELO MS 38801