Dr. Julian B Hill MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS, 38801
Dr. Julian Hill is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Tupelo, MS. Dr. Hill specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Dr. Julian B Hill MD's Practice location
Tupelo, MS 38801Get Direction
Dr. Julian B Hill MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hill
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Dr. David G Morris MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Andrew H Kellum MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Christopher C Croot MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Gideon P Ewing MD961 South Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Charles W Montgomery MD961south Gloster Street Tupelo MS 38801
- Dr. Paschal P Wilson M.D.504 Azalea Dr Oxford MS 38655