Dr. Pervaiz Rahman M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology18601 Lbj Freeway #615 Mesquite TX, 75150
Dr. Pervaiz Rahman is a gastroenterologist practicing in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Rahman specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Rahman performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Gastroenterology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Joseph Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-MED
Dr. Pervaiz Rahman M.D.'s Practice location
Mesquite, TX 75150Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75234Get Direction
Dr. Pervaiz Rahman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahman
- Massachusetts Company Cannot Fire Worker for Using Medical Marijuana in Crohn’s Disease Management
The potential legalization of marijuana has been a "hot topic" for some years now, as certain states make moves for legalization and even more have approved the use of medical marijuana. However, not all employers necessarily condone those who work for them using the drug, even for medical purposes....
- Cooking Tips for a Crohn's Diet
If you are suffering from Crohn’s disease, then you are aware that inflammation of your small intestine can make it more difficult for you to digest and absorb the proper nutrients you require. While there is no cure for Crohn’s disease, there are specific foods that may trigger flare-ups or...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- New Blood Test May Help to Differentiate Between Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity
Celiac disease is a rare autoimmune illness, where the immune system starts attacking the outer layer of intestine once gluten is ingested. However, people complaining about gastrointestinal problems after gluten consumption far exceed the number of people living with celiac, these are mostly people...
- Khurram Mazhar4500 S. Lancaster Road Dallas TX 75216
- Dr. Rassa Shahidzadeh M.D.4708 Alliance Blvd Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Christopher J Vesy M.D.3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Alexi Michael Mantas M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas TX 75225
- Dr. Noel L Snowberger M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Syed Muhammad Oqail M.D929 N GALLOWAY AVE MESQUITE TX 75149