John W. Johnson, DDS, is a leading dentist currently serving pateints at Midwest Holistic Dentistry in New Albany, Ohio. Throughout his thirty years of practice, he has accrued extensive expertise and completed special training in biological compatible dentistry, sleep apnea, cosmetic dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, dental implants, and holistic treatment for periodontal disease. Dr. Johnson earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1984 at Ohio State School of Dentistry and is an Accredited Member of International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology and Charter Member of The International Association of Mercury Free Dentists. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Institute of Natural Dentistry, the Academy of General Dentistry, the International Academy of Ceramic Implantology, the International Association of Mercury Free Dentists, the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, and the American Dental Association.
Professional Society Memberships
- International Academy Of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, Institute Of Natural Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, International Academy of Ceramic Implantology, International Association Of Mercury Free Dentists, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, love of the field, patient care, technology, and education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Organic Farm
Favorite professional publications
- All major dentistry and medical research & publications
Dr. John W. Johnson DDS's Practice location
New Albany, OH 43054Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John W. Johnson DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John W. Johnson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Richard W. Bowen DDS770 Jasonway Avenue Columbus Ohio 43214
- Brooke H. Buller538 Polaris Pkwy. Westerville OH 43082
- Jennifer Elizabeth Taylor CNP4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason OH 45040
- Dr. Eric Paul Buck DDS5142 Blazer Pkwy Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Dimple Kotwani DDS79 Thurman Ave Columbus Ohio 43206
- Dr. Pamela Gant D.D.S.116 N. Hamilton Rd. Gahanna OH 43230