Dr. Robert Clemans Goodbar MD
Pediatrician1601 Ebenezer Rd Rock Hill SC, 29732
Dr. Robert Goodbar is a pediatrician practicing in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Goodbar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Goodbar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Goodbar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Univ of Sc Coll of Med, Charleston Sc 1980
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Robert Clemans Goodbar MD's Practice location
Rock Hill, SC 29732Get Direction
ROCK HILL, SC 29732Get Direction
Dr. Robert Clemans Goodbar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goodbar
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Jancy F Utoh MD6801 South Blvd Charlotte NC 28217
- Dr. Catalina Brockman M.D.11840 SOUTHMORE DR CHARLOTTE NC 28277
- Dr. Drew Moorman MD14214 Ballantyne Lake Rd Charlotte NC 28277
- Jack D Anderson Other7030 Pineville Matthews Rd Charlotte NC 28226