Dr. Brad M Brock MD
Anesthesiologist2706 W Cuthbert Building B Ste 100 Midland TX, 79701
Dr. Brad Brock is an anesthesiologist practicing in Midland, TX. Dr. Brock ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Brock also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Twelve years' experience of computer-aided diagnosis in a district general hospital.
- Two-year incidence, remission, and change patterns of urinary incontinence in noninstitutionalized older adults.
- Health beliefs in a population: the Michigan blood pressure survey.
- Methods used to manage urinary incontinence by older adults in the community.
- Highly selective vagotomy: a 14-year experience.
- Sex and age interactions in the association between alcohol and blood pressure.
- Urinary incontinence and psychological distress among older adults.
- Reliability of health belief indexes: confirmatory factor analysis in sex, race, and age subgroups.
- Cigarette smoking and changes in smoking among a cohort of Michigan adults,
- Endemic staphylococcal infections in hospitals.
- Scoring system to improve cost effectiveness of open access endoscopy.
- Analysis of survey data challenged.
- The structure and reliability of health belief indices.
- Emergency transesophageal atrial pacing in a patient with a severed pacemaker lead wire.
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Anesthesiology
- Scott and White Mem Hospital
Dr. Brad M Brock MD's Practice location
Midland, TX 79701Get Direction
- Detrusor Muscles and Urination
It is mostly the detrusor muscle that forms the wall of the bladder, it contracts during urination and relaxes to hold the urine. The muscle is continuous at the inferior end with the internal urethral sphincter. Urination results when the detrusor muscle contracts and the urethral sphincter muscle...
- What to Know About Diabetes
You have probably heard of diabetes before, but how extensive is your knowledge on it? While it's about sugar, yes, there are other aspects of diabetes you'll need to learn in order to have yourself checked and get diagnosed properly. But the question is: What do you feel if you have diabetes and...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Frank McGehee M.D.1811 W Wall St Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Swaroop Rani M.D.,2200 W Illinois Ave Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Michael F Jones MD2200 W Illinois Ave Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Carl Joseph D'agostino M.D.2407 W Louisiana Ave Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Joel Edward Dyer M.D.2706 W Cuthbert Ave Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Josiah B Tilton M.D.2706 W Cuthbert Ave Midland TX 79701