Dr. Jacqueline Ueda joined Jenkins Eye Care in January 2011. She brings over 25 years of experience in the eye care field. Dr. Ueda spent her early years working at UCLAÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Jules Stein ...
Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96814Get Direction
Dr. Jacqueline Tomoko Ueda O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. James Kiyoshi Miyasaka O.D.3615 Harding Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Derrick Kazuhisa Abe O.D.1441 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814
- Mr. Edwin Yoshio Endo O.D.98-1247 KAAHUMANU ST AIEA HI 96701
- Dr. Nora Mei yu Chan O.D.377 Keahole St Honolulu HI 96825
- Michael Dash O.D.650 Iwilei Rd Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Yvette N. Hida O.D.610 Kilani Avenue Wahiawa HI 96786