Dr. Dhruve Jeevan practices Neurological Surgery in Valhalla, NY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Jeevan prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
- Abnormal venous drainage in syndromic craniosynostosis and the role of CT venography.
- Targeting cancer stem cells in glioblastoma multiforme using mTOR inhibitors and the differentiating agent all-trans retinoic acid.
- Hemorrhagic ganglioglioma of the posterior fossa: case report.
- Molecular Pathways Mediating Metastases to the Brain via Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition: Genes, Proteins, and Functional Analysis.
- Endovascular treatment of a large ruptured middle cerebral artery bifurcation aneurysm in a 5-week-old infant: case report.
Dr. Dhruve Satish Jeevan M.D.'s Practice location
Valhalla, NY 10595Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78758Get Direction
Dr. Dhruve Satish Jeevan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Denny Martin MD2015 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10453
- Dr. Marc Louis Otten M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Tariq Lamki M.D.1650 SELWYN AVE BRONX NY 10457
- Dr. Justin Santarelli M.D.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595
- Dr. Jeffrey S Oppenheim M.D.2 CROSFIELD AVE STE 102 WEST NYACK NY 10994
- Dr. Thomas T Lee MD150 White Plains Rd Tarrytown NY 10591