Dr. Spencer Luna nui Niemann D.P.M.
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)325 E Baseline Rd. Jesse Owens Urgent C Phoenix AZ, 85042
Dr. Spencer Niemann is a podiatrist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Niemann is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Niemann diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science D.P.M. 2005
University of Oklahoma B.S.Zoology 2001
The American Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot and Ankle SurgeryABFAS
PodiatryAmerican Board of Podiatric MedicineABPM
- Top Doctor 2010 Top Doctor
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Total Ankle Replacement Surgery
- Lower Extremity Nerve Decompression
- Foot and Ankle/Rearfoot Surgery
- Laser Therapy for Nail Fungus
- Laser Therapy for Soft Tissue Injuries
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of trauma and athletic injuries
- Non-surgical treatment for neuromas
- Professional Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Southern Arizona Veterans Health Care System Medical and Surgical
Dr. Spencer Luna nui Niemann D.P.M.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85042Get Direction
Chandler, AZ 85248Get Direction
CHANDLER, AZ 85286Get Direction
Queen Creek, AZ 85142Get Direction
Maricopa, AZ 85138Get Direction
Dr. Spencer Luna nui Niemann D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Niemann
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Dr. Aldijan Sabic DPM595 N DOBSON RD STE 71 CHANDLER AZ 85224
- Dr. Mark Richard Gorman D.P.M.15425 N GREENWAY HAYDEN LOOP SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260
- Dr. Kathleen J. Richards DPM3815 E Bell Rd Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Barbara A. Campbell10575 N. Tatum Blvd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Dr. Hammad Mohammad Zafar DPM9250 N 3rd Street PHOENIX AZ 85020
- Samuel W Cox DPM2970 North Litchfield Road Goodyear AZ 85395