Ms. Phebe Julius Barth M.AC, L.AC
Acupuncturist27290 Woodburn Hill Rd Mechanicsville MD, 20659
Phebe Barth is an acupuncturist practicing in Mechanicsville, MD. Dr. Barth evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Barth treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Malignant fibrous histiocytoma of the pancreas: a case report with genetic analysis.
- Effects of nitrogen dioxide exposure on Clara cell proliferation and morphology.
- The influence of lymph node counts on the detection of pelvic lymph node metastasis in prostate cancer.
- Thrombotic pulmonary arteriopathy in polycythemia vera.
- Pulmonary aspergillosis in an unselected autopsy series.
- The role of bone scintigraphy in patients with Erdheim-Chester disease.
- alpha-tocopherol improves impaired physiology of rat type II pneumocytes isolated from experimentally injured lungs.
- Effect of N-acetylcysteine treatment on NO2-impaired type II pneumocyte surfactant metabolism.
- Proliferation and number of Clara cell 10-kDa protein (CC10)-reactive epithelial cells and basal cells in normal, hyperplastic and metaplastic bronchial mucosa.
- Morphometry of parenchymal and vascular alterations in ARDS after extracorporal carbon dioxide removal therapy (ECCO2-R-therapy).
- Morphometric study on pulmonary arterial thickness in pulmonary hypoplasia.
- The status of neck node metastases in breast cancer--loco-regional or distant?
- Fibroblasts in chronic submandibular sialadenitis.
- Clear cell follicular adenoma of the thyroid--a challenge in intra-operative diagnostics.
- Prospective study on neck dissection after primary chemoradiation therapy in stage IV pharyngeal cancer.
Ms. Phebe Julius Barth M.AC, L.AC's Practice location
Mechanicsville, MD 20659Get Direction
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Lisa Mcleod Hamilton LAC RN37840 Indian Creek Dr Charlotte Hall MD 20622
- Ms. Jenny Lynn Williams L. AC.26289 Jones Wharf Rd Hollywood MD 20636
- Janet M Young M.AC., L.AC.601 POST OFFICE RD STE 2D WALDORF MD 20602
- Sheila Ann Morris L.AC12970 Monticello Dr Lusby MD 20657
- Mr. Michael Jonathan Drakos L.AC.601 Post Office Rd Waldorf MD 20602
- Ms. Sherry Elizabeth Hamilton M.T.O.M., L.AC.22454 Three Notch Rd Lexington Park MD 20653