Eric R Gejer DO
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology599 W State St Suite 200 Doylestown PA, 18901
Dr. Eric Gejer practices Nuclear Medicine in Doylestown, PA. Dr. Gejer uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
Eric R Gejer DO's Practice location
Eric R Gejer DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gejer
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids, or piles, is a condition characterized by the presence of swollen veins in the lining of the anus and lower rectum. The swelling can be either internal or external. External hemorrhoids are formed by the swelling of the veins near the opening of the anus. This condition is not very...
- Causes and Symptoms of Tonsillitis
If you look into the back of your throat, you will see two oval-shaped pads of tissue. These are the tonsils, and there is one located on each side of the throat. When the tonsils become inflamed, a condition called tonsillitis occurs. ...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Francis Grzywacz M.D.599 W State St Doylestown PA 18901
- David Jeremy Amstel M.D.1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Matthew Manning Collins D.O.661 Lindley Rd Glenside PA 19038
- Dr. Douglas P Harr M.D.2305 Mill Hill Rd Quakertown PA 18951
- Dr. Anita Lipson MD827 Black Rock Rd Gladwyne PA 19035
- Renee Ann Sangrigoli MD599 W State St Doylestown PA 18901