Maria kristin P Mercado M.D.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY, 10941
Dr. Maria kristin Mercado practices Nuclear Medicine in Middletown, NY. Dr. Mercado uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Maria kristin P Mercado M.D.'s Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
ROCK HILL, NY 12775Get Direction
Maria kristin P Mercado M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mercado
- What Is Left-Sided or Distal Colitis?
Most people have heard of colitis, but what exactly is left-sided colitis?Left-sided colitisLeft-sided colitis is a specific type of ulcerative colitis. Ulcerative colitis creates inflammation in the colon, and left-sided colitis, as you might have imagined, affects the left side. Left-sided colitis...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Laser Surgery
Carpal Tunnel syndrome refers to when the median nerve, located in the wrist, receives too much pressure and causes tingling, numbing and pain of the entire arm or hand. The median nerve and other tendons run from the arm to the palm through a small space that is found in your wrist. These tendons...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Syed Z Jafri M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Viral Ras Sheth MD70 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Michael N Cho M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- James D Mclaughlin MD155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. John Anthony Markisz MD575 Hudson Valley Ave. New Windsor NY 12553
- Sandeep Singh M.D.155 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941