Dr. Peeran D. Sandhu M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology9720 Broadway Ext Oklahoma City OK, 73114
Dr. Peeran Sandhu is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Sandhu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Peeran D. Sandhu M.D.'s Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73114Get Direction
SALINA, KS 67401Get Direction
Dr. Peeran D. Sandhu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandhu
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Dr. Lara Theobald MD5915 W MEMORIAL RD OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73142
- Dr. Nay Thi Tun M.D.,800 NE 10TH ST OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73104
- Dr. Michael Joseph Keefer M.D.4205 Mcauley Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Abby R Bova MD4205 MCAULEY BLVD OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73120
- Dr. Khader Khalid Hussein M.D.4301 S Western Ave Oklahoma City OK 73109
- Dr. Saadia Chohan MD3525 Nw 56th St Oklahoma City OK 73112