Dr. Rhonda Walter is a child neurologist practicing in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Walter specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Walter is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- The hottest new thing in utilization review.
- Spinal epidural abscess in infancy: successful percutaneous drainage in a nine-month-old and review of the literature.
- Radiology practices in emergency departments associated with pediatric residency training programs.
- Ultrasound screening for dysplasia of the hip.
- Examining the common dilemma of whether to order skull radiographs on asymptomatic infants with minor head injury.
- Taxicabs and child restraint.
- Residency maternity leave.
- Use of glycopyrrolate and other anticholinergic medications for sialorrhea in children with cerebral palsy.
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Pediatrics; Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Rhonda S. Walter MD's Practice location
Wilmington, DE 19803Get Direction
Dr. Rhonda S. Walter MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- CRISPR Could be the Possible Cure for Muscular Dystrophy
How about technology that could offer a “cut and paste” or just a “delete” solution to all genetic mutations, defects, and resulting disorders? Well, that may sound too much to ask for, an oversimplification, but it is exactly what many scientific researchers in the field of genetic modeling...
- Special Wish for 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy
Josh Banes is a young man from Louisiana with muscular dystrophy. At just 10 years old, a special dream came true for him right outside of the Bossier City, LA Police Department.Josh is fascinated by canine law enforcement. He loves canine officers and their dogs and read books about their...
- Family Raises $91K for Muscular Dystrophy
The family of Chris and Jessica Curran from Lewisboro, a town in Westchester, New York, was filled with joy and love after 400 big hearted contributors flocked at the Brewing Company of Captain Lawrence in Elmsford, New York recently for a big benefit that helped raise $91K for Conner, their son,...
- Brain Fluid Build-Up May Be Observed in Young Children with Autism
According to a recent study, children with autism ages 2 to 4 have around 15% more fluid build-up between their skull and brain, as opposed to their typical peers. Based on the researchers’ findings, the excess fluid may indicate an early warning sign for autism, thereby possibly helping to...
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- Dr. Thomas James Casey M.D.937 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. James Coplan MD919 Conestoga Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Lawrence Douglas Wilkerson MD830 Old Lancaster Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Anne M. Meduri MD1801 Rockland Rd Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Beth Parrish MD1600 ROCKLAND RD WILMINGTON DE 19803