Dagmara Pychynski M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology6830 Hospital Dr Suite 104 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Dagmara Pychynski practices Neuropathology in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Pychynski studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dagmara Pychynski M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
NEWARK, DE 19713Get Direction
Dagmara Pychynski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pychynski
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- What Is Pramipexole Used For?
IntroductionPramipexole is a medication that has similar effects to dopamine, which is a chemical released by nerve cells. Parkinson's disease is associated with low levels of dopamine in the brain. Pramipexole is used to treat symptoms that are associated with Parkinson’s disease such as...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- What Is a Hemorrhagic Stroke?
Stroke is of two types-hemorrhage and ischemic. While hemorrhagic stroke is less common accounting for less than 15 percent of strokes, they are deadly and accounts for 40% of all stroke deaths. Hemorrhagic strokes are either ruptured aneurysm or weakened blood vessel leaks. If a blood spill occurs...
- Microdystrophin: An Advent in Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
Muscular dystrophy is a term used to describe a group of hereditary illnesses that affect normal muscle formation in the body. It causes the muscles to gradually and progressively weaken over time. This is due to mutations in the genes that are responsible for the production of proteins needed for...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Talking with Your Doctor about Sex
Talking about sex can be difficult, and talking about sex with your multiple sclerosis (MS) to your doctor is no exception. While it is perfectly understandable that you may feel embarrassed discussing the subject, doing so can actually improve your sex life. With more than half of individuals who...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. Ann Z Song M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Steven L. Strauss M.D.6830 Hospital Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Jerold H Fleishman M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Yitao Ma MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Syed Hammad Shabbir MD9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD 21237