Peter Tannahill Beatty MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology19300 Sw 65th Legacy Meridian Park Tualatin OR, 97062
Diagnostic Imaging. Education. BA, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. - 1985. MD, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina - 1989. Residency and Fellowships. Internship: California P ...
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Heart Problems
- STANFORD UNIV HSP, STANFORD, CA,, Radiology 1994
- Stanford University Hospital - Palo Alto, CA
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine - San Francisco, CA
Peter Tannahill Beatty MD's Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Peter Tannahill Beatty MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beatty
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Mary Marcelle Costantino MD19250 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062
- Todd Delton Lovelace M.D.22970 Sw Miami Pl Tualatin OR 97062
- Timothy David Kadlecek DO19300 Sw 65th Tualatin OR 97062
- Carl Emil Lopez MD19300 Sw 65th Tualatin OR 97062
- Elizabeth Thomason Kutella MD6464 SW BORLAND RD TUALATIN OR 97062
- Michael Eli Pfister MD19250 Sw 65th Ave Tualatin OR 97062