Dr. Miguel Knochel is a pediatrician practicing in Payson, UT. Dr. Knochel is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Knochel diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Knochel can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2014
- Ear Infection
- Pityriasis Rosea
- Stomach Flu
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 2004
- University of Utah Program
Dr. Miguel Luis Knochel MD's Practice location
Payson, UT 84651Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. Miguel Luis Knochel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Knochel
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Miss Frances Liu D.O.935 S OREM BLVD OREM UT 84058
- Dr. Matthew Jared Cornish M.D.716 W 800 N STE 300 OREM UT 84057
- Dr. Brian C Mccune MD1355 N University Ave Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Benjamin Grant Lauritzen M.D.15 S 1000 E Payson UT 84651
- Dr. Michael Fullmer DO15 S 1000 E Payson UT 84651
- Dr. Ernest Andrew Bailey M.D.716 W 800 N Orem UT 84057