Dr. Pardeep Kumari MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease2120 E Johnson Ave Pensacola FL, 32514
Dr. Pardeep Kumari is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Kumari specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Punjab Medical College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
- Geo Washington Univ Sch Med, Infectious Diseases; Washington Hosp Ctr, Infectious Diseases; Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Pardeep Kumari MD's Practice location
Dr. Pardeep Kumari MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumari
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Can I Pass Lyme Disease to My Partner?
The chance of getting infected by Lyme disease from a single bite depends on the type of the tick, how long it has been attached, and where it is acquired from. There are many types of ticks and not all of them can cause Lyme disease. The symptoms of Lyme disease are rash, fatigue, fever, facial...
- The Three Stages of Lyme Disease
The problem with Lyme disease is that it is difficult to treat because the organism responsible for the disease hides from your immune system. Lyme disease goes through three stages, and in each stage, they produce different signs and symptoms. The three stages of Lyme disease are:...
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- Is There a Window Period to Test for HIV?
HIV is a virus that attacks and slowly destroys the immune system of the body. Once the virus gets into the body, it gets incorporated in the bloodstream and destroys white blood cells in the immune system. The immune system is a natural system that protects the body from infections. HIV is found in...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Dr. Barbara H Wade MD5153 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Jay Roger Erickson M.D.1717 N E St Pensacola FL 32501
- Dr. Tedra M Claytor MD600 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Kevin Allen Swartz MD8333 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Issa E. Ephtimios M.D.8333 N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Edgardo E Li-espino M.D.5153 N 9th Ave Pensacola FL 32504