Dr. Mohammed Saber Ali MD
General Practitioner20311 Lappans Rd Boonsboro MD, 21713
Dr. Mohammed Ali is a general practitioner practicing in Boonsboro, MD. Dr. Ali does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Ali provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- CAML does not modulate tetherin-mediated restriction of HIV-1 particle release.
- 2,3-butanediol production by acetogenic bacteria, an alternative route to chemical synthesis, using industrial waste gas.
- Tuberculosis in Sudan: a study of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strain genotype and susceptibility to anti-tuberculosis drugs.
Dr. Mohammed Saber Ali MD's Practice location
Boonsboro, MD 21713Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Saber Ali MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ali
- What are the Bacteria that Cause Food Poisoning?
Clearly, contamination and pollution have become a part of our everyday lives. Whether it is the contamination of air, water, or food, to a large extent it is all inevitable. This contamination of everyday substances gives rise to various illnesses that sometimes can culminate into a more serious...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- What Does Blood in Your Urine Mean?
Seeing blood in your urine is an alarming thing, but the truth is that it’s usually not that serious. Nevertheless, you should inform your doctor about it so that you can be properly diagnosed. Whenever a person has blood in their urine, this is referred to as hematuria.There might be an...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Harminder Kaur MD186 THOMAS JOHNSON DR FREDERICK MD 21702
- Dr. Harpal Mangat MD186 Thomas Johnson Dr Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. William Darrell Lewis M.D.171 TAYLOR ST HARPERS FERRY WV 25425
- Dr. Alice Elizabeth Stone M.D.12791 Anita Ln Lovettsville VA 20180
- Dr. Balasubramanya P Sompalli M.D.510 Butler Ave Martinsburg WV 25401
- Dr. John C Veltman MD35 Aikens Center Martinsburg WV 25401