Dr. Rosalind Catchatourian MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1900 W Polk St Suite 751 Chicago IL, 60612
Dr. Rosalind Catchatourian, MD is one of the top rated doctors in the United States. She specializes in hematology & oncology and currently treats patients in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Catchatourian received ...
Education and Training
Coll Of Med Natl Taiwan Univ- Taipei- Taiwan (- Eff /) 1967
National Taiwan University College of Medicine 1967
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Rosalind Catchatourian MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Dr. Rosalind Catchatourian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Catchatourian
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Dr. Gary Grad M.D.800 Blesterfield Road Elk Grove Illinois 60007
- Dr. Sowjanya Reganti M.D.,2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Refat Baridi MD2320 High St Blue Island IL 60406
- Dr. Nirmala Bhoopalam M.D.5TH AVENUE AND ROOSEVELT, HINES VA HOSPITAL HINES IL 60141
- Dr. Manuel Francisco Rosado M.D.5131 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Robert Michael Eisner D.O.130 S Main St Lombard IL 60148