Dr. Michael Rodriguez is a Chiropractor practicing in Ormond Beach, FL. Dr. Rodriguez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rodriguez seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Mr. Michael J Rodriguez D.C.'s Practice location
Ormond Beach, FL 32174Get Direction
Mr. Michael J Rodriguez D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Clifton Wade Cox D.C.1081 Horizon View Blvd Port Orange FL 32129
- Dr. John D Lockenour DC5889 S Williamson Blvd Port Orange FL 32128
- Dr. Martin Cox DC1241 S Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Vincent T Mattiello DC190 Vining Ct Ormond Beach FL 32176
- Dr. Stacy Leigh Straw D.C.147 E Granada Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32176
- Dr. Crist Luis Francisco D.C.95 MOONSTONE CT PORT ORANGE FL 32129