Tamara Graf is an acupuncturist practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Graf evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Graf treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Tamara Graf DIPL.AC. , DIPL. C.H's Practice location
Traverse City, MI 49684Get Direction
Tamara Graf DIPL.AC. , DIPL. C.H's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Jeffrey Eric Campbell M.S.AC, DIPL. AC402 S Union St Traverse City MI 49684
- Elon Cameron MSTOM, DIPL. OM121 S GARFIELD AVE STE A TRAVERSE CITY MI 49686
- Ms. Jill Marie Donberg MACOM, DIPL. OM626 E 8th St Traverse City MI 49686
- Abby Humphrey DIPL.AC.2825 Sherwood Dr Traverse City MI 49686
- Sarah Ann Rasmussen MAC., DIPL.AC.121 S Garfield Ave Traverse City MI 49686