Dr. Karin Wetzler MD
Pediatrician8245 Northcreek Dr Cincinnati OH, 45236
Dr. Karin Wetzler is a pediatrician practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Wetzler is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wetzler diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wetzler can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1988
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Karin Wetzler MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45236Get Direction
Dr. Karin Wetzler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wetzler
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Dr. Stephanie Audrey Binder M.D.3333 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45229
- Dr. Shehzad Saeed M.D.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229
- Dr. Ebru Kadriye Gultekin M.D.602 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue Ft. Thomas Kentucky 41075
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.2123 AUBURN AVE STE 235 CINCINNATI OH 45219
- Dr. Rasheed Ghani MD3515 Boudinot Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45211-5725
- Dr. Joe Leanza MD11360 SPRINGFIELD PIKE CINCINNATI OH 45246