Dr. Connie J Beehler M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease555 S 70th St Lincoln NE, 68510
Dr. Connie Beehler practices Pulmonology in Lincoln, NE. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Beehler manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Neutrophils and adult respiratory distress syndrome: two interlocking perspectives in 1991.
- The impact of a clinical rotation in hospice: medical students' perspectives.
- Human phagocytic cells as oxygen metabolite scavengers.
- Persistent bactericidal defect in neutrophils from a young woman who recovered from toxic shock syndrome.
- Erythrocytes from cigarette smokers contain more glutathione and catalase and protect endothelial cells from hydrogen peroxide better than do erythrocytes from nonsmokers.
- Xanthine oxidase promotes neutrophil sequestration but not injury in hyperoxic lungs.
- Postinsult treatment with N-acetyl-L-cysteine decreases IL-1-induced neutrophil influx and lung leak in rats.
Dr. Connie J Beehler M.D.'s Practice location
SCOTTSBLUFF, NE 69361Get Direction
Dr. Connie J Beehler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beehler
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Home Remedies for Pleurisy
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two membranes that line your lungs. Both your lungs are lined by a thin membrane called the pleura. One layer is lining your lungs and the other is lining the inside of your chest wall. Between these two membranes is a small cavity known as the pleural cavity. It...
- Benzonatate Uses and Side Effects
Generic Name: Benzonatate...
- New Lung Cell Type Discovered May Be a Key to Efforts to Cure CF
After years and years of studying the CFTR (cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator) gene and progress in the treatment of cystic fibrosis, researchers still have not been able to find a cure for the disease. But now, based on the findings of two independent studies, they are moving one...
- Dr. Timothy Richard Lieske M.D.2222 S 16th St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Sean G Barry M.D.2222 S 16th St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. John H. Rudersdorf M.D.1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Bob J Bleicher M.D.2222 S 16th St Lincoln NE 68502
- Dr. Douglas Robert Fiedler MD1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. John F. Trapp M.D.1500 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506