Dr. Judy M Jackson M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology1180 N. Indian Canyon Dr Suite E218 Palm Springs CA, 92262
Dr. Judy Jackson practices Radiation Oncology in Palm Springs, CA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Jackson specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1990
Indiana University School of Medicine 1990
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 1996
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Radiation Oncology; Ball Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ball Mem Hospital
- Indiana University Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- University of California-SF / San Franscisco, CA, Oncology, Radiation 1994
Dr. Judy M Jackson M.D.'s Practice location
Palm Springs, CA 92262Get Direction
Dr. Judy M Jackson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Dr. David W. Mantik MD77840 Flora Rd Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Vasudha Lingareddy MD120 Spalding Dr Naperville IL 60540
- Dr. Monica M Khanna M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Theodore D. Masek MD77840 Flora Rd Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. John M Stevenson M.D.39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Peter Greenberg MD77840 Flora Rd Palm Desert CA 92211