Ashish Bhasker Patel M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology560 1st Ave New York NY, 10016
Dr. Ashish Patel is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Patel performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Ashish Bhasker Patel M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Neptune, NJ 07753Get Direction
RALEIGH, NC 27610Get Direction
Ashish Bhasker Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Emad F. Aziz D.O., M.B., CH.B.90 Bergen Street Newark NJ 07103
- Hanan Morcos M.D1373 BROAD ST STE 308 CLIFTON NJ 07013
- Dr. Steven J Fowler MD333 E 29th St New York NY 10016
- Anthony Aizer M.D.462 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Joseph H Levine M.D.100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Felix Yang M.D.421 OCEAN PARKWAY BROOKLYN NY 11218