Dr. Virginia M. Linabury MD
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction Psychiatry250 W Coventry Ct Suite 209 Milwaukee WI, 53217
Dr. Virginia Linabury is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Linabury evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Linabury is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1983
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1983
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Harvard Med School, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Mass Mntl Hlth Ctr, Psychiatry; Deaconess Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Deaconess Hospital Program
Dr. Virginia M. Linabury MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53217Get Direction
Dr. Virginia M. Linabury MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linabury
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- Dr. William G Anderson MD5000 W National Ave Milwaukee WI 53295
- Dr. Sheila W Sorkin MD11430 W. BLUEMOUND ROAD SUITE 109 WAUWATOSA WI 53226
- Dr. Isaac Robert Nagel M.D.6040 W Lisbon Ave Milwaukee WI 53210
- Dr. Lance P Longo MD1220 Dewey Ave Milwaukee WI 53213
- Dr. Michael J Bohn MD1220 Dewey Ave Milwaukee WI 53213
- Dr. Richard P Gerhardstein M.D.1317 W Grand Ave Port Washington WI 53074