Dr. Meltiady Issa is an internist practicing in Marshfield, WI. Dr. Issa specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Issa provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Tishreen University Medicine
University of Tishreen Faculty of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Resident: Al-Assad University Hospital
- Case Western Reserve University Affiliated Hospitals
- St Vincent Hospital Program
Experience & Accolades
- Member 2014 - 2014the Minnesota Medical Association Policy Council
- Vice Chair 2014 - 2014 Minnesota Medical Association-Young Physicians Section
- Fellow2013 - 2014 the American College of Physicians
Dr. Meltiady Issa MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Meltiady Issa MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Ferrous Sulfate?
Ferrous sulfate is an essential mineral and a type of iron used for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA). When a person lacks iron, symptoms such as tiredness, shortness of breath, and decreased physical performance may be experienced. Low levels of iron in the body can be treated by...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Urszula Moldysz MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Sumithra D Tirunagaram M.D, MPH2351 E 22nd St Cleveland OH 44115
- Dr. Padmavathi Mali M.D.1770 Grand Concourse Bronx NY 10457
- Dr. Dana Habash-bseiso MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Marian Greenburg MD1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449
- Dr. Shahjahan Nisar Chaudhry M.D.1000 N Oak Ave Marshfield WI 54449