Byron D Joyner
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA, 98105
Byron D. Joyner, MD, is Professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine. He completed his urology residency at Massachusetts General Hospital after his graduation from Harvard Medical School. ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The hyaluronic acid receptor RHAMM is induced by stretch injury of rat bladder in vivo and influences smooth muscle cell contraction in vitro [corrected].
- Plastibell template circumcision: a new technique.
- A novel approach to the laparoscopic antegrade continence enema procedure: intracorporeal and extracorporeal techniques.
- Intracorporeal laparoscopic appendicovesicostomy: a case report of a novel approach.
- An historical review of graduate medical education and a protocol of
- The ureter as a pedicle for construction of a ureteral urethra: the double tunnel.
- Cloacal exstrophy variants. Can blighted conjoined twinning play a role?
- Symptomatic refluxing distal ureteral stumps after nephroureterectomy and heminephroureterectomy. What should we do?
- The pediatric caliceal diverticulum: diagnosis and laparoscopic management.
- Report of the national survey of Urology Program Directors: attitudes and actions regarding the accreditation council for graduate medical education regulations.
- Medical knowledge: the importance of faculty involvement and curriculum in graduate medical education.
- Augmentation cystoplasty rates at children's hospitals in the United States: a pediatric health information system database study.
- The evolution of vesicoureteral reflux management in the era of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid copolymer: a pediatric health information system database study.
- Improving professionalism: making the implicit more explicit.
- Metastatic adenocarcinoma after augmentation gastrocystoplasty.
- 2010 Madison Whos Who Honors Registry of Executives and Professionals
- The Hospital For Sick Children, Toronto Pediatric Urology
Byron D Joyner's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Byron D Joyner's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Joyner
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Mark P Cain M.D.1959 NE PACIFIC ST SEATTLE WA 98195
- Thomas S. Lendvay Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Margarett Shnorhavorian MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Ruthie Su MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Paul Arthur Merguerian M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne # Msw-7229 Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Martin A. Koyle MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105